- Sprinkle chicken with 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Heat sun-dried tomato oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook, turning once, until browned and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 165 degrees F, about 6 minutes total.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and shallots to the pan.
- Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Increase heat to high and add wine.
- Cook, scraping up any browned bits, until the liquid has mostly evaporated, about 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and stir in cream, any accumulated juices from the chicken and the remaining 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper; simmer for 2 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the pan and turn to coat with the sauce.
- Serve the chicken topped with the sauce and parsley.
- 3 Oz. Chicken And 1/4 Cup Sauce
- 18.9 g total fat;
8.4 g saturated fat;
- 97 mg cholesterol;
250 mg sodium.
532 mg potassium;
8.4 g carbohydrates;
- 1 g fiber; 2 g sugar; 25 g protein;
- 1030 IU vitamin a iu;
18 mg vitamin c;
17 mcg folate;
51 mg calcium;
2 mg iron;
43 mg magnesium;
- 324 calories
- 3 Fat, 3 Lean Protein, 2 Vegetable
- 1 pound chicken cutlets
- ¼ teaspoon salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper, divided
- ½ cup slivered oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, plus 1 tablespoon oil from the jar
- ½ cup finely chopped shallots
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley