Project Purpose (why)
- Goal addressed
Vision of Success (what)
- Describe what success looks like for this project
- List specific parameters, names, and numbers to clarify, if possible
Brainstorming Ideas (how)
- How do we achieve the Project's Vision of Success?
- How do we address the challenges?
- How do we solve the problem?
- Alternative Actions (ideas for later potential inclusion in plan)
Organize (who, when, where)
- Project Leader
- Action 1
- Action 2
- Action 3a
- Action 3b
- Action 4
- Action 5
- More clarity needed? Raise level of focus.
- More activity needed? Lower level of focus.
- Project off your mind? Current planning is sufficient.
- Project on your mind? More planning needed.