- Open Source
- Export to Office/PDF
- Export to MM/Freemind
- Extract Theme
- Extract Style
- Map shot
- Map merge
- XMind Plus
- Gantt View
- Powerful search
- has all features of xmind pro
- USD79 per user per year
- no other plans
- no discount
- New business model
New Gantt Chart
- new interface
- task dependency
- task duration
- search content in xmind file on Mac via spotlight
- Spellcheck view
- Portrait/Landscape options in 'Page Setup' dialog
- Qiucklook attachment/image on Mac
- 'Double click to open' works better and more stable
- Support dragging file onto XMind icon to open on Mac
- New save/open process
- new 'New Workbook' dialog
- New proxy settings
- new shortcut
- New 'Extract and Apply' option after extracting theme.
- new splash
- new about dialog
- Improved performance when auto saving
- Show proper error message after failure to export to PDF(map)
- 'Upload' changed to 'Share'
- while saving the preview image in xmind file, save the center position at the same time.
- Default format of preview image changed to PNG
- The Open dialog points to Documents folder when being first used,
and points to last time path in future usage.
- drill down into a topic, the Gantt chart shows only the current map's topics.
- Internal browser works well on windows
- Map won't scroll automatically when selecting multiple elements.
- When opening a .xmind file using double click, no extra blank map will be open.
- Use platform-specific solution to open file hyperlink/attachment.
- Find/Replace no longer messes across editor and notes view.
- When closing XMind, unsaved workbooks will be asked to save one by one instead of an aggregate dialog.
- improve the shortcuts under Brainstorming mode
- many other improvements
- Can't drag file into xmind as attachment on linux.
- Default color of Notes view is white on linux.
- moving multiple floating topics at the same time, they will lose relative postion.
- In a drilled down map, after moving the central topic and a floating topic at the same time, the central topic will be lost when drilled back up.
- ctrl+s can not save the file in brainstorming mode
- The date info in Taskinfo view does not update if always let xmind open
- The status of new imported map from MindManager/FreeMind is saved. User can not save it directly unless making one modification.
- Yes/No icons in Freemind become question mark marker after importing.
- If there are topic links between sheets, xmind failed to export map to PDF(document).
- Quotation marks in labels will cause exporting to Word/PPT fail.
- The suggested file name will be strange when exporting a map with a multi-line titled central topic to PDF.
- spell mistake in the export dialog
- On Windows, if setting the xmind portable as default program of .xmind files and double-clicking .xmind to open it,
there will be special folder at the same level with that .xmind file.
- press shift key to select multiple topics, then copy and paste to another topic,
the pasted topics' order is not right.
- some other small bugs